Neo-Passé
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GD: Welcome to our little section of hell

+9
Rhys
Iason Rex
Alle
Kyinnla
Nissadex
Zhan Dathka
Amano Murokumone
Rust
BSmith
13 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

GD: Welcome to our little section of hell - Page 3 Empty Re: GD: Welcome to our little section of hell

Post by BSmith Tue May 26, 2009 1:12 am

Don't worry Niss, you'll get to know everyone fairly quickly, and then there'll be no more new people. It'll be ok. <3
BSmith
BSmith

Back to top Go down

GD: Welcome to our little section of hell - Page 3 Empty Re: GD: Welcome to our little section of hell

Post by Alle Tue May 26, 2009 1:14 am

BSmith wrote:Don't worry Niss, you'll get to know everyone fairly quickly, and then there'll be no more new people. It'll be ok. <3

Plus, I don't eat people. I quit months ago. Horrible aftertaste.
Alle
Alle

http://rebeccakaustin.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys Tue May 26, 2009 1:50 am

What? I thought you said I was the best thing you'd ever eaten? Sad
Rhys
Rhys

Back to top Go down

Post by Nissadex Tue May 26, 2009 2:56 am

>: I taste like delicious filet mignion with truffle glaze, and a fine eel sushi with caviar on the side.

...thats not helping my cause, is it?
Nissadex
Nissadex

http://rockpapersinner.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rust Tue May 26, 2009 2:57 am

I taste like chicken, lol

But then again, what doesn't these days? =O
Rust
Rust

Back to top Go down

Post by Nissadex Tue May 26, 2009 2:58 am

Oh yeah. I also taste like sex. And Awesome.
Nissadex
Nissadex

Back to top Go down

Post by Rust Tue May 26, 2009 3:01 am

You sound kinda icky, Nissa

WE SHOULD FILLET SOME SQUIRTLE
Rust
Rust

Back to top Go down

Post by Nissadex Tue May 26, 2009 3:03 am

EXCUSE ME I am no icky!

Hmm yes I too aspire to slice up a squrrel and make it into a delicious delicacy.
Nissadex
Nissadex

Back to top Go down

Post by Rust Tue May 26, 2009 3:18 am

I hope you're serious, cause if you really do wanna do that to a squirrel then I have someone new to talk food with :3

*so far has eaten Kangaroo and Emu jerky on his "List of Unconventional Animals to Eat"*

🐘

Though I said Squirtle, not Squirrel *points to his Avvy*
Rust
Rust

Back to top Go down

Post by BSmith Tue May 26, 2009 4:06 am

Nissadex wrote:I also taste like sex.

BEST TASTE EVAAAAA

>.>
BSmith
BSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Nissadex Tue May 26, 2009 4:55 am

BSmith wrote:
Nissadex wrote:I also taste like sex.

BEST TASTE EVAAAAA

>.>

HELL YES IT IS <3

And yes, I do eat squrrel xD and deer, and alligator, and rattlesnake, and quail, and duck, and rat, and.. uh... elk, and buffalo... and.. babies..

*cough*
Nissadex
Nissadex

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger of Wu Tue May 26, 2009 1:42 pm

Amano Murokumone wrote:Where do you live, Tiger? I need to know this right now. Please, I mean.
M-m-mommy... he's scaring me Embarassed

Any particular reason? 'cause due to governmental reasons I can't disclose my location. I'll give you a hint though; it rhymes with Area Bifty One.

OSHI- Mad
Nissadex wrote:Please don't eat me. ; ;
No promises.

*moar procrastination spam*

Hmmmm. Ignore me, I need to get my things sorted so I can have more free time and the like (seriously, busy time is very busy Crying or Very sad ) but with my bank closed today and whatnot it's a real pain in the ol' keister, meaning the other things are going to be that much more annoying so I'm struggling between procrastination and just SingTFU and doing them anyway. So far the former is winning bounce No
Tiger of Wu
Tiger of Wu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nissadex Tue May 26, 2009 3:53 pm

HAY GAIS!!

I just found out the board isn't locked from school. <3 If it stays this way, life will be good!
Nissadex
Nissadex

Back to top Go down

Post by BSmith Tue May 26, 2009 4:56 pm

Tiger of Wu wrote:so I'm struggling between procrastination and just SingTFU and doing them anyway. So far the former is winning bounce No

Procrastination FTW

Nissadex wrote:HAY GAIS!!

I just found out the board isn't locked from school. <3 If it stays this way, life will be good!

Funny, Zhan's school blocks it. XD
BSmith
BSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Rust Tue May 26, 2009 8:15 pm

I would like to point out that Tiger is the only person here who has his status changed to "hidden." This means he's not very well hidden at all xD
Rust
Rust

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhan Dathka Tue May 26, 2009 8:34 pm

I'm gone for like a day and already feel like I missed something... Suspect

BTW, THESE SMILIES RAWK! lol!
Zhan Dathka
Zhan Dathka

Back to top Go down

Post by Iason Rex Wed May 27, 2009 3:12 pm

I keep getting invited to this Magna Cum Laude honors thing you always here about in stupid college dramas on TV. I keep refusing the invitations because I can't figure out what the bloody hell it is, let alone what good it'd do me.

Also, I keep having dreams (nightmares, really) about being sent back to re-live my last year of high school. The fun bit is, they seem to be part of a continuity: they continually reference events from dreams I've already had, like my propensity for losing my temper and shouting at my old sexist English teacher, the way I always wanted to when I was actually there.

. . .engage active camouflage.

-vanishes into the background-
Iason Rex
Iason Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Nissadex Wed May 27, 2009 11:54 pm

Iason Rex wrote:I keep getting invited to this Magna Cum Laude honors thing you always here about in stupid college dramas on TV. I keep refusing the invitations because I can't figure out what the bloody hell it is, let alone what good it'd do me.

Also, I keep having dreams (nightmares, really) about being sent back to re-live my last year of high school. The fun bit is, they seem to be part of a continuity: they continually reference events from dreams I've already had, like my propensity for losing my temper and shouting at my old sexist English teacher, the way I always wanted to when I was actually there.

. . .engage active camouflage.

-vanishes into the background-

Well, It depends, really. Graduating Magna Cum Laude is always good for your resume/college acceptance... but from what you said, it seems like you've already graduated. it might be worth looking at anyways- anything with 'cum laude' in it is usually a good thing when it comes to life.

And thats interesting- the bit about your dreams. I've had similar experiences, where one dream will carry over onto the next. It is said that the more intellegent you are, the more complex and ellaborate your dreams are. This is also said to be true about hallucinations and the mental backflips your head does while in a coma. However, your intellegence does not have an impact on whether you dream or not; its just that if you do, they tend to be more awesome. (A bit of comfort for those of you not lucky enough to dream. ;3)

I don't know if you guys knew this, considering I haven't been keeping up with the lot of you nearly as well as I should, but the patterns of dreams and lucid dreaming have become a sort of hobby/passion of mine. Perhaps in out little 'Other Stuff' section I'll make a thread where we type out our dreams. I love to look at them, read about them, and discuss them. I swear, I must drive my boyfriend crazy sometimes, prattling on about them all the time. xD

If I were to make a thread like that, would anyone else post in it/have an interest in it, or would it just be me?
Nissadex
Nissadex

Back to top Go down

Post by Rust Wed May 27, 2009 11:56 pm

Lucid dreaming is 2gud

Must... Resist... urges... dirty jokes.... grawrrghghg
Rust
Rust

Back to top Go down

Post by Nissadex Thu May 28, 2009 12:04 am

What? >> We can talk about sex dreams, too! D:

I mean really, we're like, the most awesome group of friends here, ever. Even the people I don't know at all (Though I definitely jest about them eating me all the time) I feel perfectly comfortable with, because people I'd trust with my life and every fiber of my being trust them. I hope I'm not alone in saying I think we could talk about just about anything on this thread. Everyone, I feel, will be supportive...

...though if they aren't theres always Mr. Ban Hammer! <3 (I Jest! I jest! xD)
Nissadex
Nissadex

Back to top Go down

Post by Rust Thu May 28, 2009 12:06 am

I'm sure I've banned more people than you, Nissa /competition

And I doubt it would be liked if I talked about sex with you, Nissa =P

Ms Fifteen year old lady
Rust
Rust

Back to top Go down

Post by BSmith Thu May 28, 2009 12:08 am

Sex dreams are fine. My no pr0nz rule refers to actual pr0nz... actual discussions about sex/sex dreams/dirty jokes are perfectly fine, if you're ok with them.

Rust wrote:And I doubt it would be liked if I talked about sex with you, Nissa =P

Ms Fifteen year old lady

I do believe Niss has had more sex than me. ._.
BSmith
BSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Nissadex Thu May 28, 2009 12:10 am

Ugh, you aren't allowed to treat me different because of my age, or else I will perpetually hate you forever. D:<

'Sides, I have angry voodoo magic with which I can make your life a living hell. Just ask Smithy.... though for him, I made it delicious-fantastic-sexy, not miserable. ;3

And Smithy... >_> Well, its quite possible. But I got a head start. >:
Nissadex
Nissadex

Back to top Go down

Post by Rust Thu May 28, 2009 12:11 am

But not more than I, Smithy

Rust: Professional lover. I get people to ask me for "favors" on teh street, and not on the corner, either. That's just how good I am.

Yahuzz
Rust
Rust

Back to top Go down

Post by Nissadex Thu May 28, 2009 12:12 am

Rust wrote:But not more than I, Smithy

Rust: Professional lover. I get people to ask me for "favors" on teh street, and not on the corner, either. That's just how good I am.

Yahuzz

Pfft, bitch, people don't ASK me for favors, they PAY me for favorz. Ho D:<
Nissadex
Nissadex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum