Neo-Passé
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GD: Welcome to our little section of hell

+9
Rhys
Iason Rex
Alle
Kyinnla
Nissadex
Zhan Dathka
Amano Murokumone
Rust
BSmith
13 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

GD: Welcome to our little section of hell - Page 11 Empty Re: GD: Welcome to our little section of hell

Post by BSmith Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:21 am

In related news, Amano and I have officially decided to start writing Adore.

That's right, we're turning it into a novel. A trilogy, actually. ...And we've come up with a plot twist that's gonna turn the story on its head; even those who were in the original are gonna be shocked. Stay tuned, folks, chapters will be up as they're finalized.
BSmith
BSmith

Back to top Go down

GD: Welcome to our little section of hell - Page 11 Empty Re: GD: Welcome to our little section of hell

Post by Tomato Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:02 am

Tiger of Wu wrote:LMAO. We were so young; so hopeful; so naive;... so stupid Sad

I remember when I first tried to join one of those games, one by something-Maria-or-other Question but, even though I ended up being the killer or the single protector or something I had no idea wtf was going on and just left it 'cause at the time I didn't want to read the rules Laughing

Yeah, twas a shame too, all of our hopes shattered like that, by moving backwards. It was the last thing anyone was expecting haha. & wow, that's quite lazy of you. Laughing (Wow, the laughing smiley is really awkward lol)

By the way, I suggest you guys head down to join Shifting Sands. I'm kind of just giving BSmith extra work by being the only one whose actually doing anything bounce
Tomato
Tomato

Back to top Go down

Post by Alle Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:36 pm

I'm back! You may proceed rejoicing.

...if anyone even realized I was gone.

I went to Cedar Point. The 'Roller Coast' of America. (I hate roller coasters.) It was super exciting. (Minus the roller coasters.) Lots of sun and beaches and cotton candy. (And roller coasters.) But I'm glad to be back home. AND back here.

My goal for this weekend...ROLEPLAY POSTS! Whoo! Sanitarium and Reverent 20. Expect increase of Alle.
Alle
Alle

http://rebeccakaustin.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Retribution Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:42 pm

Right.
Yes.
Indeed.
I was invited by the Sticky One (Amano) himself. But very few of you know me and even less of you like me, and yet I think that in accordance with His Stickiness' Edict I shall stay, just to irk you all :p.
Unless of course I'm genuinely not wanted, in which case I shall vanish from this place, never to return. Sad

Also, Greetings.
Retribution
Retribution

Back to top Go down

Post by BSmith Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:06 pm

As I'm seemingly one of the few people who actually enjoys posting here...

WELCOME!
BSmith
BSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Rust Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:14 pm

And hello!

From the other person with over a hundred posts here. Everyone else are slackers, don'tcha know
Rust
Rust

Back to top Go down

Post by Iason Rex Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:34 am

There's a new RP coming. It's called Freakshow, because I sort of thought we needed some superheroes. I may actually put it up tonight.
Iason Rex
Iason Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger of Wu Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:10 am

Rust... are you trying to do Dondochakka?

WoL, welcome to the secret agent club. We get WoLfy and 'radman makes an RP. Good day.

The lack of mango was a set back though Sad

The combined releases of Stark and Kyoraku, beginning them on an epic fight, saved it though. Ah, I love rambling Smile
Tiger of Wu
Tiger of Wu

Back to top Go down

Post by Retribution Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:04 pm

What is this Dondochakka you speak of?

Thanks Tiger, though I'm still confused as to the purpose of this place, great as it is. Besides, you know we love your ramblings.
Retribution
Retribution

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger of Wu Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:07 pm

This is a Dondochakka
GD: Welcome to our little section of hell - Page 11 2290d5457d9c20_full
Don'tcha know

It's the secret club where people can do what we did at the old club but without having to slash our wrists like everytime we saw a 'My name is Joanne and this is my best friend Hinamori-Uesugi-Toshiba-GenericJapan and we haz powerz and katanas, U haz powers and katanas too, we use powerz to fight 'genst bad gaiz and stuff even though we only twelf haz bed time but we stay up hour later cuz we cool like that, this is my character who has the body of a twenty-six year old and the face of a 6 year old, cool, pew pew pew pew' RP, also known as a floater.

But secret club is secret. First rule of secret club is you do not talk about secret club. The second rule of secret club is you do NOT talk about secret club. The third rule of secret club is if you want to talk about secret club to someone you have to run it by 'manny, 'smithy or Nissa', unless within secret club, in which case feel free to talk about secret club. The fourth rule is go read Reverant 20 and start writing a character sheet within a minute after reading it (and finish the sheet and join) or I'mma hafta choke a bitch.
Tiger of Wu
Tiger of Wu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rust Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:44 pm

And Tiger does like choking his bitches

:shifty:

And no, Tiger, I've used that on and off long before I knew about him xD
Rust
Rust

Back to top Go down

Post by Iason Rex Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:15 pm

I prefer Team Freakshow. 'Cause, you know, it's just all around better. It's got fucking episodes and seasons. When have you seen an RP with that stuff in it before?
Iason Rex
Iason Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger of Wu Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:17 am

Rust wrote:And Tiger does like choking his bitches

:shifty:
What do we do when someone asks about the red marks around your neck?

You liiiiiie. Good boy.

Oh, WoLfy, join Freakshow and Sanitarium and Hole in the Wall and Shifting Sands as well. Failure to do so may or may not involve haffin' tah choke a bitch.
Tiger of Wu
Tiger of Wu

Back to top Go down

Post by BSmith Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:21 pm

Shifting Sands is most likely suspended until further notice. I've had one, count 'em, ONE active player. It's not worth it. Unless I get some real interest in it (like I thought I had), it's done.
BSmith
BSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Retribution Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:32 pm

I have read Shifting Sands and was mildly entertained, but to be honest the time thing is a real drawack to it, from my point of view. Besides, I love playing Fire Emblem, but I doubt I could write in that style :p.

Er...well, I wouldn't want me or my bitches choked, to be quite truthful. I like them unmolested (by anyone bar Rust, he gets special privelages due to his...convincing arguments :shifty:). Thus, I may well join all of these fabulous RPs, and will certainly join Freakshow on the grounds that there will possibly be combat involved, and I love my combat :p. COMBAT COMBAT COMBAT Laughing
I have yet to look at Reverant 20, but will probably get around to it.

Oh, and I hope you don't mind, but I posted a really large and noticeable link in the middle of the RP forum calling all of those immensely talented people over here to shame us with their prowess. And invited every single person, ever, on the internet too.

So, that was the camel that broke the straw's back? The flood of pre-pubescent girls armed with the much-loved katanas?
I maintain you all just wish you could pull off that character type Razz
Retribution
Retribution

Back to top Go down

Post by Iason Rex Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:05 pm

How would you guys like it if I went ahead and did what I've been thinking, which is to run Team Freakshow like an action show, with different "episodes." Story-arcs that progress as long as they need to and then end, with an over-arching plot theme that'll take us 'til the end of the first RP (yes, I said first. I've taken a liking to Freakshow.) Then if you guys are still up for it, "season two" comes out.
Iason Rex
Iason Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by BSmith Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:33 pm

You've heard my opinion already, but I LOVE that idea. =D

Retribution wrote:I have read Shifting Sands and was mildly entertained, but to be honest the time thing is a real drawack to it, from my point of view. Besides, I love playing Fire Emblem, but I doubt I could write in that style :p.

Erm... time thing? The travel times are to ensure that everything doesn't happen at once. What's the problem with waiting an hour minimum to get to your destination? You'd usually only have to travel between quests anyway, not during them.

.....Why oh why do people think it requires writing commitment? 0_o That's the excuse I've heard nearly every time. You're not writing a story, you're literally playing a pseudo-character in a pseudo-world. All you have to write is "[name] went to [place] and [action]". It requires NO real commitment whatsoever, much less writing ability.

Not like it matters... I've taken Shifting Sands down for lack of interest.
BSmith
BSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomato Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:39 pm

BSmith wrote:Shifting Sands is most likely suspended until further notice. I've had one, count 'em, ONE active player. It's not worth it. Unless I get some real interest in it (like I thought I had), it's done.

That guy was -gasp- me. Way to ruin my fun everyone Mad

Does anyone here have any interest in making a fire emblem map style roleplay? Since I'd like to do one, but don't feel like investing all the time to create it. I had actually started to write a script for one months ago - But I kind of got bored & never finished it. I'll write up a synopsis in a bit if anyone cares.

GD: Welcome to our little section of hell - Page 11 Yaska-1

That's the place - Yaska. BSmith probably remembers this from years ago.

But basically, the Prince of Crescentia, Desmond is a half-breed - Of human & mamkute blood. Thus, he has wings, but cannot take flight, nor can he turn into a dragon, so he wields a sword. His mother, a shy & taciturn woman fled the Castle after the birth of her son as she wanted no part of the royal life that her husband, King Thomas, was apart of.

Thus, 17 years have passed since his birth, & there is unrest in the land. Tovan (Toe-vahn) - The massive empire ruled by Klar has begun to attack Refanno, the tourist's country. With no real army, Crescentia goes to their aid to help ward off the Bandits that Tovan. Despite being told by his father that he cannot go with the army for fear of his safety, Desmond, accompanied by his friend Marco - a young spy for Crescentia flee the castle to catch up to General Davis' (The Jeigan) army.

However, their road to find the army is not so easy as the duo runs into members of the Fin Bandits, the largest bandit force in the land. After slaying all of his comrades, their commander, Tuna defects to the group, swearing to make up for his wrongdoings, & becomes Desmond's bodyguard. As night approaches, Desmond's trio takes up residence in a mildewy shack off the main road to Refanno - Figuring it would be safe. Upon their arrival, a priest, Martel, is hiding there. Martel tells the group that he & his friend, Mithos, were en route to a chapel in Crescentia when bandits attacked them. Mithos was taken captive & Martel - Who luckily escape - Took refuge here, although unfortunately, the Fin Bandits were right on his tail.

Meanwhile, Mithos is a prisoner of the Fin Bandits, along with two men who are mercenaries - Jake & his serious subordinate, Garrett. Having surrounded the shack, the Fins force the prisoners to fight with them - especially knowing now that the prince of Crescentia is in there as well. The 3 prisoners meet with Desmond's group & join their ranks, & fend off the shack long enough so that they'll retreat. The group, now up to 7, can rest easy.

After a rough night, the group sets out to go to Refanno, where the Crescentian force has set up camp. Desmond meets up with General Davis, as well as Desmond's cavalier friends, Turk & Wendell. A surprise attack on a small town occurs & the small force that has been split up takes on Fin Bandits - now in cahoots with the Tovan soldiers. Viktor & Chet, a veteran knight & young archer, serve as reinforcements & take down the bandits again before they could do much damage. After the battle ends a girl is found unconscious - Her name is Paige, & she was searching for her brother who had run away. Desmond agrees to help her find her brother, & she, a myrmidon, joins the ranks.

As they begin their march, Ginger, the daughter of Flax - The head councilman - flees the castle & tells the troops that the Castle in Merlinus (The capitol city of Refanno) is under siege by the Tovanites. They begin to fight there way back to the castle, & run into another group of Fin bandits. Amongst the bandits is Paige's brother Satchel - & after speaking with him, he vows to fight alongside her. Despite the minor roadblock, Desmond presses forward to the castle.

--

That's all I had written really. The dialogue is mostly between Desmond, Marco, Davis & Tuna. Desmond's a quick-witted strategist with a fondness of sarcasm & a slight air of conceit. Marco's young & not the brightest kid, but he provides support for Desmond nonetheless. Davis is your typical aged paladin, who knows a lot about battle & politics. Tuna's past is interesting - He was the son of a merchant in Cacalcia, the port nation, & defected to bandits to try a different lifestyle, fed up with the stuffiness of home & the greedy attitude his father possessed. Although initially appearing to be an uneducated lout to fit in with the bandits, once he joins Desmond he reveals that he is very well educated, most notably having a way with words.

Last edited by Tomato on Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tomato
Tomato

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger of Wu Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:01 pm

Retribution wrote:I have yet to look at Reverant 20, but will probably get around to it.
No, you will. Otherwise bitches WILL know 'bout my shoopdawhoop. Don't mek me charge da fecking laser :redanger:
Iason Rex wrote:How would you guys like it if I went ahead and did what I've been thinking, which is to run Team Freakshow like an action show, with different "episodes." Story-arcs that progress as long as they need to and then end, with an over-arching plot theme that'll take us 'til the end of the first RP (yes, I said first. I've taken a liking to Freakshow.) Then if you guys are still up for it, "season two" comes out.
Win.
Tiger of Wu
Tiger of Wu

Back to top Go down

Post by Iason Rex Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:50 am

Only thing is, I need some participation. C'mon boys! And whered all our young ladies go?
Iason Rex
Iason Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by BSmith Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:57 am

Where'd EVERYBODY go?

I don't see anyone on here anymore. ._.
BSmith
BSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger of Wu Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:04 pm

Amano made a secret secret club and only invited the girls, and he's so cool it fucking worked Crying or Very sad
Tiger of Wu
Tiger of Wu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rust Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:40 pm

Man, we really are slackers who can't commit to anything, lol
Rust
Rust

Back to top Go down

Post by Retribution Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:04 pm

We're committed to slacking if nothing else. We can be proud of that, right?

Besides, with no women to distract us (curse you, Amano) we'll have more time to role-play. Logical, non?
Retribution
Retribution

Back to top Go down

Post by Rust Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:05 pm

You can take that logic and shove it.

But we love you anyways
Rust
Rust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum