Neo-Passé
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GD: Welcome to our little section of hell

+9
Rhys
Iason Rex
Alle
Kyinnla
Nissadex
Zhan Dathka
Amano Murokumone
Rust
BSmith
13 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

GD: Welcome to our little section of hell - Page 10 Empty Re: GD: Welcome to our little section of hell

Post by Iason Rex Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:07 pm

Half the people I say that to or around think I'm joking. The other half aren't even faintly surprised. . .kinda makes me think.
Iason Rex
Iason Rex

Back to top Go down

GD: Welcome to our little section of hell - Page 10 Empty Re: GD: Welcome to our little section of hell

Post by BSmith Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:03 pm

I are back. And I see no chaos. Good job. Cookies for all.
BSmith
BSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Rust Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:06 am

Iason Rex wrote:Half the people I say that to or around think I'm joking. The other half aren't even faintly surprised. . .kinda makes me think.

No, that's just my natural reaction

^_^
Rust
Rust

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger of Wu Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:39 pm

500th forum message, bitches!

Hey thar Rust, AmIDoingItRight?
Tiger of Wu
Tiger of Wu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomato Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:47 am

Hello, Tiger of Wu. Yeah, I think I am familiar with you too - I'm just going to guess you posted in the Dynasty Warriors 6 forum prior to its released, & then left when we learned they were cutting out characters xD

Holy crap, Norad's here too. Hey, how've you been?

Brian, what kind of cookies? By the way, for anyone who cares, Subway's cookies are surprisingly delicious. Especially sugar cookies - My cookie of choice. You heard it here, folks.
Tomato
Tomato

Back to top Go down

Post by BSmith Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:02 am

Chocolate chip, of course. ...So long as Rust hasn't poisoned them yet...
BSmith
BSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Rust Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:03 am

I mixed the poisoned and unpoisoned ones up by accident, sorry

And good going, Tiger *manly thumbs up sign*
Rust
Rust

Back to top Go down

Post by BSmith Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:42 am

Dammit Rust, not again...

Alright, anyone who wants to test their luck, here's the possibly-poisoned cookies. Enjoy.
BSmith
BSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Rust Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:05 am

So yesterday I traveled to Georgia and competed in a Brawl tournament where me and my partner, Piginabag from Neoseeker, made third in teams.

We won $4.50 and I was like "Huzzah this is easily splittable!"
Rust
Rust

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger of Wu Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:20 am

Tomato wrote:Hello, Tiger of Wu. Yeah, I think I am familiar with you too - I'm just going to guess you posted in the Dynasty Warriors 6 forum prior to its released, & then left when we learned they were cutting out characters xD
Holy shit on a sticklebrick, yeah! I forgot you were around there too Exclamation (forgot most people from there tbh, though everytime I see one of Lei's posts SadXuHuang comes straight to the forefront of my mind xD) I was actually one of the few fanboys/girls fighting to defend it's honor with the whole 'They'll patch new characters and story modes in' bull. Ah, the good ol' days, with the poorly-thought-out popcorn RP and BK's burger running 'round causing trouble Smile

Gee I'm getting old pale
Rust wrote:So yesterday I traveled to Georgia and competed in a Brawl tournament where me and my partner, Piginabag from Neoseeker, made third in teams.

We won $4.50 and I was like "Huzzah this is easily splittable!"
Did that even cover the cost of getting there Laughing

Also, Shadow's ready and waiting for whoever's next.

Also, also, post in The Sanitarium motherdrucker.

Also, also, also, I won't be doing Shifting Sands, not because it's stat-based or whatever, simply because I don't have the time to actually dedicate to it without dropping out half way through. My apologies.

Also, also, also, also... I forgot.

Also, also, also, also, also, without Cee I can do this all I want afro
Tiger of Wu
Tiger of Wu

Back to top Go down

Post by BSmith Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:31 pm

Tiger of Wu wrote:
Also, also, also, I won't be doing Shifting Sands, not because it's stat-based or whatever, simply because I don't have the time to actually dedicate to it without dropping out half way through. My apologies.

I are displeased.

...You know it takes like 1/16 the commitment of any RP, right? XD
BSmith
BSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger of Wu Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:58 pm

That's kind of hard to discern when there's so much info to read through before even starting in the thing Razz
Tiger of Wu
Tiger of Wu

Back to top Go down

Post by BSmith Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:16 pm

That's the only commitment necessary; all that is is a brief history and a how-to (which, though recommended, you don't even really have to read, if you follow the lead of everyone else).
BSmith
BSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger of Wu Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:40 pm

Even still, I don't like half-arsedly committing to something; I have abandoning issues as it is already. Sorry bro, truly, maybe I'll join some other time.
Tiger of Wu
Tiger of Wu

Back to top Go down

Post by BSmith Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:51 pm

'Salright, your choice of course.

I hate you. Smile
BSmith
BSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomato Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:14 pm

Tiger of Wu wrote:Holy shit on a sticklebrick, yeah! I forgot you were around there too Exclamation (forgot most people from there tbh, though everytime I see one of Lei's posts SadXuHuang comes straight to the forefront of my mind xD) I was actually one of the few fanboys/girls fighting to defend it's honor with the whole 'They'll patch new characters and story modes in' bull. Ah, the good ol' days, with the poorly-thought-out popcorn RP and BK's burger running 'round causing trouble Smile

Haha, I don't really remember much of anything that went on other than people vomiting their ideas about who should be added. I specifically remember everyone's attitude being initially that there was going to be five per force, which would've been sick, then slowly dwindled to less & less, & eventually the game disappointed by cutting out people & going backwards, which makes absolutely no sense at all. >_> I just want to play as Ma Su already xD

My favorite activity there was the mystery execution game. I was always a random civilian.

& you should totally do Shifting Sands - It's a very relaxed style of roleplay. Since it's so individualized per person, it really doesn't hurt anyone if you post once a week or something minuscule like that, since you're working for yourself. I usually compare it to World of Warcraft - No one's going to die if you don't show up for a while. It's just that kind of game, you know?
Tomato
Tomato

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:49 am

Smithy will, lol =(
Rhys
Rhys

Back to top Go down

Post by BSmith Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:31 am

Well, if there were a decent number of players, it wouldn't matter. XD
BSmith
BSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger of Wu Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:50 am

Tomato wrote:Haha, I don't really remember much of anything that went on other than people vomiting their ideas about who should be added. I specifically remember everyone's attitude being initially that there was going to be five per force, which would've been sick, then slowly dwindled to less & less, & eventually the game disappointed by cutting out people & going backwards, which makes absolutely no sense at all. >_> I just want to play as Ma Su already xD

My favorite activity there was the mystery execution game. I was always a random civilian.
LMAO. We were so young; so hopeful; so naive;... so stupid Sad

I remember when I first tried to join one of those games, one by something-Maria-or-other Question but, even though I ended up being the killer or the single protector or something I had no idea wtf was going on and just left it 'cause at the time I didn't want to read the rules Laughing
BSmith wrote:'Salright, your choice of course.

I hate you. Smile
Love you too *mwah*
Tiger of Wu
Tiger of Wu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rust Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:43 pm

Rust, we know you're the stalker but actually acting like a stalker with your internet gf is endlessly creepy [/sayingwhateveryoneelseisthinkingbutistoonicetosay]

So me being happy that I had a chance to talk to her when I hadn't heard anything at all from her in a week means that I'm being creepy? No sir, you can't blame me for missing her and being excited in the prospect of calling her.

GG, Tiger

And lol. I didn't actually mean to put that in the NA thread, I just wasn't paying attention.
Rust
Rust

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger of Wu Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:57 pm

Rust in the Norad appreciation thread wrote:So guiz, I'm like... trying to call Germany

It worked but the line was occupied D=

*waits ten minutes*
Rust wrote:This is now the Kyinnla Appreciation Thread
Wasn't paying attention because you were too busy trying to stalk her :redanger:
Tiger of Wu
Tiger of Wu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rust Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:03 pm

Blame it on the ADHD high I got after talking to her. It tends to make me say things like that but I love it anyways <3

*though he still doesn't know how that can be considered stalking*
:shifty:
Rust
Rust

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger of Wu Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:48 pm

He says, watching her whilst on a laptop in a German park Rolling Eyes
Tiger of Wu
Tiger of Wu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rust Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:49 pm

Hell, I wish I could go to Germany. I'd leave this ramshackle down the pipe economy in a heartbeat.

Despite the fact I speak less than ten words in German D=
Rust
Rust

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhan Dathka Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:42 pm

Alle wrote:
BSmith wrote:I'm gonna be gone from now till tomorrow night. Not really a long time I suppose, but for me it is lol, I'm usually on round the clock.

Behave, children. No throwing parties while Daddy's away. jocolor

Quick, raid the pantry. I'll find the booze and call the stripper-!

:shifty:

YOU RANG?! ^_^
Zhan Dathka
Zhan Dathka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum