Neo-Passé
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Rules

Go down

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Post by BSmith Fri May 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Even though I trust all most of you (Amano! ~_~ ), it would be presumptuous not to make a Rules thread. So, here we go, quick and simple:

RULE #1: NO FLAMING

Get along, children, or daddy will have to put you in time-out.

RULE #2: NO SPAMMING

I don't care if you post anything constructive or not. And hell, if you wanna double-post, go right ahead, this is a small board. But do not under any circumstances flood or troll the board with meaningless crap.

RULE #3: GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

No plagiarism, and use your please and thank yous!

RULE #4: APPROPRIATE POSTS IN APPROPRIATE SECTIONS

Though it pains me to say it, no pr0nz plz. And keep RolePlays in the RP forum, off-topic in the GD forum, etc. That one should be plainly obvious.

RULE #5: RESPECT THE MODERATORS' DECISIONS

Current mods include myself, Amano and Nissadex. We will attempt to be as nice as our natures allow, but don't make us angry. You won't like us when we're angry.

RULE #6: HAVE FUN

I'm not going to be really stringent; we're all friends here. I truly hope that none of you will do anything warranting disciplinary action. So go out there and play some roles, get your creative juices flowing. Just, not on the floor please. I don't wanna clean it up.
BSmith
BSmith

Back to top Go down