Neo-Passé
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GD: Welcome to our little section of hell

+9
Rhys
Iason Rex
Alle
Kyinnla
Nissadex
Zhan Dathka
Amano Murokumone
Rust
BSmith
13 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

GD: Welcome to our little section of hell - Page 12 Empty Re: GD: Welcome to our little section of hell

Post by Alle Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:05 am

Tiger of Wu wrote:Amano made a secret secret club and only invited the girls, and he's so cool it fucking worked Crying or Very sad

Dammit you weren't supposed to know about that-!

Uh, I've just been really, really busy. >> I'm a counselor at the first of my two summer drama camps this week, so my life has (once again) been eaten by Thespis. Don't ever, EVER agree to costume a show with a million animals. Even if it IS the Aristocats. Trust me, it's not worth it....unless you like thinking of different ways to kill yourself with a sewing machine while the piles of half-finished animal ears threaten to eat you.
Alle
Alle

http://rebeccakaustin.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

GD: Welcome to our little section of hell - Page 12 Empty Re: GD: Welcome to our little section of hell

Post by Amano Murokumone Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:51 pm

There is nothing about that that doesn't sound terrible.
Amano Murokumone
Amano Murokumone

Back to top Go down

Post by Alle Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:55 pm

...so.

How...is everyone's summer? Very Happy
Alle
Alle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomato Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:20 pm

I have my last final today - Math. Not particularly looking forward to it. Then I'm off so that'll be pretty sweet. I intend to lazily look for a job & sit around doing very little, since very little is what I do best.

You?
Tomato
Tomato

Back to top Go down

Post by Rust Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:57 pm

I take my final exam tomorrow, and since I have no Summer B classes I'm free until Fall Semester. Huzzah!

Other than that, I'm just waiting out the laziness of summer. Also Huzzah!
Rust
Rust

Back to top Go down

Post by Rust Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:14 am

Dooooooooooooubleeeeeeeeeee post D=

Looks like both Ishilar and Tomato are having birthdays coming up within the week. Huzzah D=

Also, make me a sandwich.
Rust
Rust

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomato Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:22 am

I'll pass on the sandwhich making. Go to Subway.

But, I'm kind of contemplating making a Fire Emblem map-based roleplay. Being that I got software the makes doing maps very simple & easy, it wouldn't be too much of a hassle to run, with the exceptions of getting around the updating the map as well as the battle formulas, which I am probably not good at. So if anyone's interested, I guess say so here. Hosting it on this forum could be beneficial, since we could keep it small, say 5 people involved or so.
Tomato
Tomato

Back to top Go down

Post by Iason Rex Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:13 am

What's the obsession with map-based? I must have missed that train. It just seems like playing one of the games only without the. . .graphics. I mean, what's the point in an RP without all the writing that typically goes into it? Math shouldn't infiltrate literature unless its absolutely, beyond a doubt, completely and utterly required.

Oh. I'm also not going to run Freakshow. Maybe its just temporary, or maybe its forever. In any event, I'll be honest: its because I realized that not a single one of you pricks would ever actually buckle down and stick with it, meaning that the work I would need to pour into that blasted thing to get it started would be for absolute naught.

Inexplicable loss of temper. . .out of ten.
Iason Rex
Iason Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by BSmith Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:38 pm

Iason Rex wrote:Oh. I'm also not going to run Freakshow. Maybe its just temporary, or maybe its forever. In any event, I'll be honest: its because I realized that not a single one of you pricks would ever actually buckle down and stick with it, meaning that the work I would need to pour into that blasted thing to get it started would be for absolute naught.

Inexplicable loss of temper. . .out of ten.

I... I... I would. ._.

The only times I've ever left an RP before it finished were my two absences from Neo (ban for ranting ftw). And I think Kallistia was the only one.
BSmith
BSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiger of Wu Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:26 pm

Wow. Someone's time of the month?
Tiger of Wu
Tiger of Wu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomato Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:42 am

Map based gives the battles a consistency, at the very least. But for the most part, having multiple people on one side control one character each makes the game take too long, & little writing ends up going into it, unfortunately.

I don't think I've ever left an RP, they just kind of tend to die off.
Tomato
Tomato

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiter Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:59 pm

This place will become alive again; one day. It must.

Arbiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Retribution Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:32 pm

He's lying. Someone hit him or something for lying.
Retribution
Retribution

Back to top Go down

Post by BSmith Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:13 pm

*hits Rhys for lying*

....You WERE talking about Rhys, right? >.>
BSmith
BSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Retribution Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:10 pm

This is rediculous. I DEMAND activity, right now. At this moment.

DISOBEDIENCE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
Retribution
Retribution

Back to top Go down

Post by Alle Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:24 pm

Retribution wrote:This is rediculous. I DEMAND activity, right now. At this moment.

DISOBEDIENCE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

*jerks out of enchanted sleep* What where?

Uh...yeah. What's up with everyone? How's the end of the summer *yawn*....uh, been?
Alle
Alle

Back to top Go down

Post by BSmith Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:32 am

Not too bad, now that it's finally gotten hot. We had 3 weeks of rain in early July. ._.
BSmith
BSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Rust Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:46 pm

Slow, and no one's here anymoar
Rust
Rust

Back to top Go down

Post by Retribution Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:05 am

Yes. It's unpleasantly lifeless.
Retribution
Retribution

Back to top Go down

Post by Rust Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:59 pm

LIVE

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Rust
Rust

Back to top Go down

Post by BSmith Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:13 pm

I MISS THIS PLACE.

People (self included) really have no commitment, I have no idea what else could've caused this forum to die a month after it opened...
BSmith
BSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Rust Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:36 am

Haven't I been saying that since the very beginning? lol I've been saying this for AGES NOW

<3 you though
<3
Rust
Rust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum